A newly publicized video shows leaders of a Chicago-based community organizing group called the Gamaliel Foundation held a rally shortly after President Obama’s election and “prayed” to him, seeking his intervention in their difficulties. Source = http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=111399
As many remember, Obama was touted as a Messiah during his campaign. The most recent Obama worship happened on September 29, where a group in Chicago held public prayer “to Obama.” I know it sounds insane and quite ridiculous as well, but when we look in prophecy how the mortal wound of Rome is to be completely healed before Jesus comes and destroys them with the brightness of His coming, (see 2 Thessalonians 2:8) worship of mankind has to become the norm for the prelates in Rome. The Popes have always demanded and sought worship for almost 2000 years as many of their documented quotes prove…
- “The Pope and God are the same, so he has all power in Heaven and earth.” Pope Pius V, quoted in Barclay, Chapter XXVII, p. 218, “Cities Petrus Bertanous”.
- Pope Nicholas I declared that “the appellation of God had been confirmed by Constantine on the Pope, who, being God, cannot be judged by man.” – Labb IX Dist.: 96 Can. 7, Satis evidentur, Decret Gratian Primer Para.
- “Innocent III has written: “Indeed, it is not top much to say that in view of the sublimity of their offices the priests are so many gods.” -The dignity of the priesthood by Liguori p, 36
Yes, the Popes do seek your worship. This is why the Pope always insists on delegates bowing before him to kiss his hand in an act of worship each time he gains their allegiance either by an act of war, or simple carrot dangling. The problem is, the people have stopped proclaiming worship to these men in general. Yes, all Catholics still do it, but many people of the world stopped around the time Luther exposed the Pope as Antichrist, and many more stopped especially since Napoleon caused the mortal wound to be administered in the exact prophecied year of 1798. So, just like the violence on TV makes it easy to condition the masses into looking at death and suicide as no big thing. And just as Rock and Roll was able over the years to slowly move the youth into sexual perversion, drugs, and yes even devil worship. Having Obama worshipped and prayed to by some will eventually generate an easy method of conditioning the masses into compliance here as well. Especially when the Pope steps up as the “so called” moral authority on earth and only “real” recipient of worship.
When you look at how this is being done so boldly right before our eyes, you begin to realize a lot of the leg work to get to this point must have been done. Else they never would have been able to pull this off! If they did not slowly but surely condition the people via Hollywood, Rock & Roll, Video Games, the controlled media, and a host of other methods, they would never be able to get a man to stand out front in 2009 to be actually worshipped. Worse yet, you would never see anyone actually praying to him as if he is a god! Nevertheless, we are in the last days, and now we do see that yes, Obama is in fact being worshipped as a Roman Emperor, just like Herod of old. I say Herod, because the ultimate worship was always saved for Caesar. Who is it today that claims to be that Caesar in agreement with Christian prophecy?
Pope Pius IX, in his “Discorsi” (I., p. 253), said: “The Caesar who now addresses you, and to whom alone are obedience and fidelity due.” – “…superior papal authority and dominion is derived from the law of the Caesars.” Lucius Ferraris, in “Prompta Bibliotheca Canonica, Juridica, Moralis, Theologica, Ascetica, Polemica, Rubristica, Historica”, Volume V, article on “Papa, Article II”, titled “Concerning the extent of Papal dignity, authority, or dominion and infallibility”, #19, published in Petit-Montrouge (Paris) by J. P. Migne, 1858 edition
- Click here to see the video of them actually praying to Obama! (praying starts at 0:24)
If this doesn’t confirm that Rome’s wound is healing fast and we are in the last days, nothing will. Pray for those praying in the video to a man that breaths and walks like any other man on earth.
By the way… the “praying to saints” doctrine of the Vatican is also part of Satan’s plan via Roman Catholicism to condition the people the world over to see no wrong in praying to humans. They have been pushing that mind bending doctrine from Hell for well over 1000 years! Sadly, we can see by all the kneelers in front os statues of humans that it has served them well. Literally billions have bowed to mankind over and above the Creator of mankind! And yes, this is the reason we see homosexuality flourishing via the Roman church as it has. For it is written…
- Romans 1:24-27, “Wherefore God also gave them up to uncleanness through the lusts of their own hearts, to dishonour their own bodies between themselves: Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen. For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature: And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet.”
Yes, that is a New Testament passage declaring they receive “in themselves that recompence (award) of their error” for such an act. Is this a prophecied statement of AIDS? We will all find out when Jesus returns. Certain facts are always kept “hidden” for a reason. Still, it has been proven that Catholic priests are dying of AIDS 11 times greater than anyone else. So.. you do the math. I’m sure you’ll come up with 666 as the sum on this as I did.
- Joshua 24:15, “And if it seem evil unto you to serve the LORD, choose you this day whom ye will serve; whether the gods which your fathers served that were on the other side of the flood, or the gods of the Amorites, in whose land ye dwell: but as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD.”